Lightweight, easy-to-handle, and set-up, our ramps feature an anti-slip, high traction surface – perfect for scooters, wheelchairs, or power chairs.
Available Style Ramps:
- Threshold Ramps
- Singlefold Ramps
- Trifold Ramps
Prior to ordering a ramp, consider the following:
- Where will you be using the ramp? (home, vehicle, etc.)
- Will the equipment be occupied while using the ramp, and if so . . . Will someone will be assisting you (and you are in a scooter, wheelchair, or power chair)? Or will you be moving yourself up and down the ramp on your own?
- Where do you enter your home? (front door, side door, back door, garage, etc.)
- How many stairs do you have to get into your home, outside and inside? Are there any stairs in your yard? If yes, how many? Are there any landings between the stairs? If there is a landing, how long is it?
- Would it be possible for you to measure the rise of the steps?
- Would it be possible to measure the width of your doorway?
- If the ramp was placed on the stairs, from the bottom step would there be enough room to have the ramp extend out for proper fit? Are there any obstacles that are close to the bottom step (bushes, flower bed, the curve in sidewalk, fence, etc.)?
- Do you have a hard time getting over the threshold of your doorway with your current mobility device? Would it be possible for you to measure the rise of the threshold?