Assisting people with limited abilities and problems associated with the aging process, or helping relieve pain and provide comfort and stabilization following surgery or injury, is what we do best. Our goal is to help you overcome obstacles such as diminished strength and mobility and return you to your normal level of activity without pain or discomfort.
The right fit. Whether you have a strain, sprain, or are recovering from surgery, we will do everything we can to make sure you heal quickly and properly. All orthopedic braces are individually measured, fit, and customized to ensure an accurate, tailored fit.
Our experienced, certified fitters and knowledgeable sales consultants provide expertise in selecting, measuring, and fitting the following:
- Abdominal and Rib Supports
- Ankle Braces and Walking Boots
- Back Braces and Spinal Orthoses
- Cast Boots and Post-Op Shoes
- Cervical Collars
- Drop Foot Orthoses
- Foot Care Products
- Hernia Guards
- Knee Braces and Supports for ACL, OA, Arthritis, and Pain Management
- Night Splints and Recumbent Positioning Devices
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Wrist Braces
- Orthopedic Positioning Pillows and Bolsters