The AffloVest is the first truly portable, battery operated, fully mobile during use, High-Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO) vest. The AffloVest promotes airway clearance and lung secretion mobilization in the physician-prescribed treatment of respiratory diseases. Covered under most insurance plans.
- AffloVest has eight oscillating motors creating eight individual pressure wave forms, providing disruption in the lungs, and mobilizing more secretions.
- These individual motors allow Afflovest to target different areas of the lungs.
- Afflovest is completely postural independent and can be using sitting, standing, or lying down.
- Three treatment programs allow for customized patient experience – choose from Percussion, Vibration, and Drainage.
- Choose from three treatment levels – Soft (5 Hz), Medium (13 Hz), and Intense (20 Hz).
- The portable design provides freedom of movement and mobility to facilitate patient compliance with treatment plans.
- Covered under most insurance plans.
- A doctor’s prescription is required for treatment.
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Late Effects of poliomyelitis
- Other deficiencies of circulating enzymes
- Anterior horn cell diseases
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Myotonic disorders
- Disorders of the diaphragm