Our team of health care professionals has been a leading provider of PAP Therapy, Oxygen Therapy, Nebulizer Therapy, and Ventilator Care in Southeastern Wisconsin for 45+ years.
Our Respiratory Care programs include:
- PAP Therapy – Our PAP Therapy program consists of . . . patient intake and insurance verification; scheduling of PAP set-ups and re-instructions; PAP follow-up and compliance monitoring; and Compliance Monitoring Tools. Our goal is to have our patients compliant at 30 days. We also offer aerosol therapy, phototherapy, plus products and services for patients in need of apnea monitors.
- Nebulizer Therapy - AeroCare now has a pharmacy that can deliver your COPD patients their Nebulizer Medications to their door every month. Medicare Part B patients with a qualified Secondary pay little or no cost for medication and supplies. We provide: Nebulizer Medication, Nebulizer Kits, Tubing, and Nebulizer Compressors.
- Oxygen Therapy – The goal of our Oxygen Therapy program is to ensure each patient receives the appropriate home oxygen delivery system initially, and throughout the duration of use.
- Ventilator Care – Our goal for our Ventilator Care Program is to provide the training and support necessary to enable the ventilator-dependent and non-invasive patient to live at home safely – and to achieve the highest level of independence.
- Speciality Programs – AeroCare's Respiratory Care Specialty Programs are designed, implemented and monitored to improve the quality of life of those we serve and, in so doing, help reduce hospital readmission rates for advanced Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Progressive Neuromuscular disease and Thoracic Restrictive diseases. Our Respiratory Care Speciality Programs include: Non-Invasive Ventilation Program, Capnography Program, Enhanced Oxygen Program, and Pulmonary Clearance Therapy.